Thank you for your interest in the BFF Brand Ambassador program! Interested candidates must review the following Guidelines & Requirements prior to requesting an application. BFF is proudly accepting applications for the U.S., Canada, Australia, U.K. And Italy at this time, however we will be expanding to other countries in the near future. Applications may be requested from/returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
Your BFF team
31 MARCH 2019 - Updates to the Social Media Posting Guidelines
GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
Be Flippin Fierce, LLC (BFF) is pleased to introduce our Brand Ambassador Program — BFF BESTIES—a program designed to team up with FIERCE female athletic competitors to advocate and grow the BFF brand through social media channels.
Active wear with GRIT—optimistic spirit molded with courage, strength of character, determination, and excellence! BFF strives to create and curate a collection of high quality, fun, and trendy apparel and accessories for young female athletes. Because it is a costly competitive world, a portion of our profits will be donated to a non-profit organization and directed to a female athlete in need of financial assistance.
OUR BRAND AMBASSADORS—BFF BESTIES
Our Brand Ambassadors, BFF BESTIES, will embrace our vision and embody the image we are striving to build.
Ideal candidates must meet the following requirements, except where otherwise noted.
- Maintain at least 2000 followers on at least one public social media account. (Follower count is preferred, but not required.)
- Post high quality original photos or videos with BFF apparel and/or accessories or repost BFF social media posts 1 to 3 times per week. Your originality and inventiveness are unique to you. Show us!
- Link to BFF website and social media (@beflippinfierce) on each post featuring our products and/or accessories—BFF will repost all tags on our social media in return with your respective handle
- We welcome feedback and encourage it, therefore we ask our BESTIES to provide a review on at least one of our social media accounts. We always strive to improve and grow. We are always open to recommendations from our BESTIES
- BESTIE PERK: BESTIES will receive one (1) discount code for either of the following during their applicable Ambassador term.
- 30% off one BFF product (excluding Leotards and Gym Shorts) or
- 15% off Leotards and Gym Shorts
- A personalized discount code to be used for your social media followers
- BESTIE SURPRISE: A Bestie Surprise gift to be included with the BESTIE PERK order. Bestie Surprises will be sent in the following months each sequential month Besties are asked to participate and accept: 1st month, 2nd month, 3rd month, and every three (3) months thereafter.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING GUIDELINES
All Brand Ambassadors must adhere to our social media guidelines including but not limited to the following:
- Appropriate content only
- Be respectful and encouraging.... strive to motivate and inspire others
- Models in photos and videos must be posed appropriately and tastefully
- Brand Ambassadors will authorize BFF to use any photos or posts for promotional purposes when @beflippinfierce is tagged in social media posts
31 MARCH 2019 UPDATE
Most of our followers are within the young female demographic given our target audience is young female athletes. We strive to keep our Social Media platforms as safe as possible for our followers and especially our BFF Besties. BFF makes every attempt to filter our followers and comments closely, removing and blocking anything or anyone that seems questionable. While this is clearly subjective, we err on the side of safety and these are a few things we look for:
- Do they appear to be a child or parent of girls?
- Are they following 'clean' hashtags?
- Are their followers also children and or parents of girls?
- Does the account appear legitimate (i.e. no postings but follows many)
We know that the number of followers we have is important, especially on Instagram, but we choose to turn away followers daily to keep our community safe and we ask you do the same out of respect for other BFF Besties!
You are welcome and ENCOURAGED to share our original BFF posts as much and as often as you would like!!! BFF has gained permission from all of our BFF Besties to use their tagged photos on our pages for promotional purposes.
Effective immediately, BFF Besties who wish to repost any images with other BFF Besties will require approval from that BFF Bestie before resharing on your personal page. Again, this is a BFF Bestie Ambassador Program Guideline update out of respect for our follower community, especially our BFF Besties, in the spirit of safety.
RULE OF THUMB: If no one is tagged in a BFF post, it is a BFF stock photo and can be shared freely. If a child/person is tagged in the photo, shoot them a direct message and ask their permission before sharing.
BFF BESTIES APPLICATION PROCESS & AMBASSADOR TERM
BESTIE applications must be received by the 22nd day prior to the Ambassador term. For example, applications for the March Ambassador term must be received by February 22.
- Ambassador terms are limited to a single calendar month, starting on the first of each month.
- BFF may opt to extend BESTIE status for subsequent months at our discretion—BFF will send notifications of extension invites via email.
- New and Continuing Ambassadors must reply to the email invitation with ACCEPTANCE to participate as a BFF BESTIE.
- ACCEPTANCE will serve as acknowledgement and agreement to the SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING GUIDELINES and REQUIREMENTS outlined above.
- BESTIES will be notified 3-5 days prior to the start of the new Ambassador term.
- BFF reserves the right to end BESTIE status due to cause, including but not limited to observation of any inappropriate content on your account or lack of adherence to BFF Bestie Ambassador Guidelines & Requirements.